Media is deep in our DNA.
For 30 years, many of the world's top brands have used Active trade credits to pay for elements of their media plan. It has also enabled them to explore new media opportunities that had previously been unfunded.
Our Canadian buying team of over 20 media professional understands the changing marketplace and together with your agency, will work to deliver on your media plans and parameters.
Next: Learn about how Active works in partnership with your media agency
- Trading relationships with major broadcast vendors, cable, syndication and specialty / cable providers
- Value-added elements, including multi-platform and sponsorship opportunities
- Relationships with every major national radio provider
- All available audio platforms
- Added-value and promotional opportunities
- Marketplace experience
- A flexible team, experienced in complex buys, specific flights, retail, 52-week advertisers, quarterly plans and short flight assignments
- Full management through development of all social touch points
- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.
- Blogger outreach and sampling
- All facets of digital marketing including: online display, direct response, streaming, mobile across tablets
- Planning and buying capabilities
- Ad serving through our trading partners
- True extension of broadcast medium
- OCR/XOCR placements in many circumstances
- Major magazine publishers as well as major newspapers, FSIs, and co-op providers
- All traditional forms
- Mall media, airports, posters, cinema advertising, transit, street furniture, resto-bar, health clubs, in-store, place-based digital and other non-traditional/emerging OOH channels
|Research & Reporting Tools
- Stewardship, reporting and tracking of media buys
- Customized reports to meet client/agency needs
- A full menu of syndicated sources for each medium
- Marketing-based insights and media strategy
- Media-agnostic communication planning
- Integration with digital, retail marketing, experiential and PR