How Carrier Leveraged Active to Drive Qualified Leads to their Dealer Network
Carrier Enterprise Canada (CEC) tasked Active International with driving qualified, geographically targeted leads to their national dealer network. This was executed via a centralized web-based dealer locator, generating consumer engagement for rebate promotions. They wanted to do this while reducing their cash expense on media.
- Active planned and executed a diverse digital campaign for CEC, leveraging its extensive knowledge of Facebook, search engine marketing, behavioral/content targeting, and retargeting.
- Agility in optimizing the campaign by Active’s digital team resulted in over-delivery against targets for the campaign.
- Carrier Enterprise Canada (CEC) applied trade credits from a previous inventory trade-in to reduce the cash costs of the campaign.
- The campaign had over 50 million impressions and saw a 38% reduction in customer cost of acquisition.
- It more than tripled their Google Search conversion rate.
- Overall since 2014, Active International has delivered an average 15% savings on TV media executions, including premium NHL Sponsorship packages.
- CEC has also used Active's trading model to triple their return on 6 different inventories since 2014